Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WEDNESDAY 3/13/13

Today is another beautiful day in paradise, aka Las Vegas.  81 degrees and it was so nice.  Actually had to finally turn the air conditioner on in the motor home it was hot in here, even with the floor fans.  When the sun goes down, it cools down though, so that is nice.

Getting things ready to leave tomorrow.  Kinda sad, we really like this park.  Ron wants to come back here in the winter time, but I am thinking I want to go to Goodyear, Az which is near Phoenix.  It looks like it will be a really nice park and there are so many place to see, I hate to go to someplace twice. 

We had to go back and eat at the Sweet Tomato, it is so dang good.  here is a pic of my dinner.  Well, ok, my start, you know it is all you can eat.  I was good though didn't eat too much. 

Here is Daisy's fraidy hole, Ron bribed her to come out with one of her treats.  She loves it up there...That is where she stays when we travel.  Right up under my feet, I cant put them on the floor, they have to be up on the dash.  My feet...lol


Well heck we didn't go swimming today, I sure wanted to go...didn't get a nap...where did the day go...I love being retired, it is just the way to go. 

Got more things purged and rearranged in the coach today, it is sure looking good.  I need to get rid of lots of shirts as I have way to many...I can't see where I need more than 10, do you??????  I can only wear one at a time and they are just taking up room in my closet. 

Found out today about the hotspot on my iphone.  Didn't know about it.  The other day we bought a hot spot from Verizon at best buy.  Well finding out about my phone saves me $30 a month and $49 for the hotspot unit, plus I had to sign a 2 year contract with Verizon.  I don't have to sign a contract with at&t,  I am a happy camper.  AT &T changed my data plan and now we can set up our laptops and my kindle using my phone hotspot.  Yeah for saving money. 


Well, I guess I had better publish this so I can lay back in my recliner and maybe take a nap.  What you say, it is almost 8pm.  So I can take a nap, I am RETIRED.  hehe  I love this retirement thingy.  Wish you were here, miss you

living the retirement....

No comments:

Post a Comment