Sunday, March 17, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.....

Happy St Patricks Day to you all...

 I slept all night long and didn't wake up until 7:30. Eleven hours of sleep sure does a tired body awesome. 

We got up and around and went for a drive then had breakfast.  Bill called and they came by and picked us up and they took us on a tour of the city.  This is a big town.  We drove to London Bridge boy there were lots of college kids at the beach.  Here are some pictures I want to share with you.  Hope you enjoy them

  A side view of the London Bridge
 
 
 A view of the London Bridge...
 
 
Along the beach here are a lot of the spring breakers...
 
 
 
Another view of the London Bridge
 
 

 
 
This is the sign that is on the above lighthouse telling you all about it...
 
 
This is a replica of a Minnesota lighthouse.
 
 
I wish you could see the sign in this picture.  It says  "caution burro crossing"  so funny
 
 
Tonight we  are going to the clubhouse for a corn beef and cabbage dinner.  It will be fun...
 
Well I had better go not and publish this so I can get ready to go.  Wish you were her, miss you...
 
 
 
living the retirement...

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh New Girlfriend, my birthday is on March 17th as well! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete