Sunday, March 10, 2013

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY IN VEGAS

Oh what a beautiful day it was today.  The temp was around 66 degrees and the wind was calm.  Loved it.  Gave Ron a haircut and brushed Daisy.  Two big chores...One has a lot and the other has a little.  hehe  I will let you guess who has the least amount of hair.  I will give you a hint, it isn't Daisy...Here are a couple pics for you to decide.  
DAISY
 
RON
 
Tonight, we are having meatloaf cupcakes.  The picture I ran across, they are so cute.  I am fixing the meatloaf in  muffin pans and I will fix some mashed potatoes to put on top of them like icing.  I will take a picture of them and post them before we eat.  I am going to start making my mashed potatoes with cauliflower as that would be much better for my diabetes.   I would also like to pick up a piping bag and tip so I could pipe them and make them look like icing. 
 
 
 
THE ONES I SAW
 
THE ONES I MADE I FOUND THE RECIPE ON THE KRAFT WEBSITE.  IT USES CORNBREAD STUFFING AND IT IS VERY GOOD.  PICTURE WILL FOLLOW AFTER IT COMES OUT OF THE OVEN.  YUMMY, IT SMELLS GOOD,  WISH I HAD SMELLAVISION ON MY COMPUTER. 
 
 
 MY MEATLOAF CUPCAKES.

 They would have looked a lot more like a cupcake if only I had the piping bag and tip.  I think I need to get them next time I am at the store.  It was good though. 
 
Well, I must go now so I can watch the walking dead.  My fav show, I love it...
 
till tomorrow
 
living the dream....
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment