Tuesday, March 5, 2013

LAZY DAY IN VEGAS

Today is going to be a lazy day. We got up and had coffee and it was nice. We have been eating out so much. It is so nice to be able to have coffee and breakfast in the coach---especially when Ron fixes breakfast. I like that a lot.

We are going to the store for groceries. I saw a Smith’s and I want to shop there because I hope they have a good produce department as I want some fruit.  Well, we didn't make it to Smith's only went to Walmart.  That store was busy.

It is supposed to be in the 70’s today -- nice enough to go swimming. There is a heated pool and I was talking to a couple that was at the pool yesterday and they said it was wonderful. This little girl needs some sun, maybe get a little color and I don’t mean a sunburn. That reminds me, put suntan lotion on my grocery list. Lol Forgot the lotion but I do want to go swimming tomorrow.






Also, they have a nice exercise room so I have to go walk on the treadmill. A little swimming, a little walking does a body good--right.

Going to Camping World today to buy a big rug to put on the patio as it is gravel and not pavement. Then we can put out the chairs and stake a place for Daisy to lay outside when we are sitting out there. She hasn’t seen much grass since we left Oklahoma. Hey maybe we can find some fake indoor/outdoor carpeting that is green and looks like grass. We could put that outside next to our new rug I want and we both would be happy. lol    Didn't make it to Camping World, maybe tomorrow Murph will feel better and we can go then. 

Ron is feeling puny, good thing he got a flu shot or he would really be sick. He has a sore throat, hey maybe he needs a hot toddy or a mudslide or a bourbon and coke. Surely those would help, right??????? I sure hope he feels better soon as I have a lot of things I would like for him to do. Hehe I am really liking this retirement stuff, it is a good thing.

Well, we went to the grocery store prices were not that bad. There is  no tax, that is great. Got back home, made murph go to bed so he can feel better.  Had chicken and noodles for dinner--so good
Life is great…

 


No comments:

Post a Comment