Saturday, March 9, 2013

RUNNING AROUND VEGAS

I am so excited.  Today we found a Best Buy and I was able to buy a Verizon WiFi.  Now I don't have to be so frustrated with the crazy park wifi.  We have our own no matter where we go.  We have it on our laptops, my Kindel and our phones.  Woohoo.............................It is fast and awesome.   Now I can do my blog every day and not want to cry. 

Yesterday it was rainy and windy all day long.  We didn't get out to go anywhere.  Today it is sunny and beautiful.  We left early this morning and stopped at Dennys for breakfast and then went to Bed Bath and Beyond.  Love looking at this store, didn't buy anything though.  Want to get a Mr Tea Maker when I run across my coupons.  Being retired and all I have to save money whenever I can.  hehe...  Then we went to Best Buy and bought my wifi  Verizon Jetpack. 

We drove down the strip today and I cannot believe how much it has changed.  Of course it has been a hundred years since we were here last.  Here are a couple pics I took




 
 
 
 

 




We left the strip and went over to Henderson to eat lunch at the  Sweet Tomatoes.  It was yummy, we loved to eat at the Souplantation in Temecula, Ca so we really enjoyed the food here.  We also went to Camper World  in Vegas and I got the cugtest flag.  Check it out. 
 
 
Was going to put it outside where we are parked now, but they must have concrete under the gravel because there was no sticking my flagpole in the ground. 
 
 
Well, that is all I have to say now,  till next time. 
 
living the life...
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment