Monday, March 11, 2013

I LOVE VEGAS...

Today was a busy day.  We took Daisy to the beauty shop, boy did she needs it and she looks so pretty.  Check her out...
 
 
While she was at the beauty shop Ron and I went to Sprouts Market.  Oh wow, it is an awesome grocery store.  There is one being built in Bixby, Ok and it is to be opened this summer so check it out because it is a wonderful store.  The produce was beautiful and the meat market was great.  I got a couple chicken breasts, one was stuffed with broccoli and cheese and the other was stuffed with feta cheese and spinach.  We split the broccoli one tonight.  It was soooooooooo good.   I bought squash, zucchini red yellow and green bell peppers and sauteed them with onion and a can of rotel.  Oh my goodness it was to die for.  I had it all ready to take a picture of so I could show you, and I was so hungry that I forgot to get my camera and snap the picture.  I remembered it when I was almost finished eating it.  I will take a picture of the other one.  It was only $4 for that big breast that fed us both.  I got a cantaloupe and I have been wanting one for so long and the ones we would get in BA just wasn't good.  I tasted this one and it is so yummy.   It will be part of my breakfast in the morning. 
 
Ron and I really like this park, it may be the place we come back to this winter to stay.  If we do, we will try to work here in the park.  I will try to convince Ron he needs to work---not me  hehe...
 
We will be leaving here Thursday morning to go to Lake Havasue to spend time with our super good friends-Bill and Jeanne Snyder.  We can't wait to see them it has been too long since we last saw them.
 
Well, I guess I will go now and publish this.  Love this retirement life, it is just wonderful.  Trust me,  no worry-be happy. 
 
living the life...
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Where are your posts?? Nothing for the last two days! :( Love you guys. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go check it out now, I just published one for yesterday and after I have lunch I will post one for today. I am hungry so I am going to eat now. Love you and I will talk to you later

      Delete