Thursday, March 7, 2013

LAZY VEGAS DAY 2

 

What a beautiful day already. I could really get use to living here. The wind is blowing and the temperature is perfect. The windows are open and it is so nice. We just got finished with breakfast and now it is time for a nap. hehe  Breakfast was so good, I had to take a copy of it so I could share it with you.  Not the breakfast but the pic.  If you had been here I would have fixed it for you also.  lol


 




This has been a wonderful day.  Looking forward to the next one here.  We love this park, could stay here for a long time.  Living the life...


This date should be the 6th, I just had a really hard time getting it to post yesterday and couldn't figure out how to change the date on this post.  I hate the wifi we have in this park.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment