Thursday, March 7, 2013

MY EDWARD

When I  retired from Northeastern State University in December, my coworkers had a going away party for me.  I LOVE the Twilight series a lot and I was definitely team Edward so the theme for my party was Twilight.  It was so cool.  I sure miss those ladies...One of the props they had was a full Edward cardboard figure.  It is so cool.  I took him with us and everyplace we go, I take a picture of me with him and I want to make a scrapbook of all his picture so I can show it to the girls I worked with next time I am in Broken Arrow.  This is his blog and I will keep these pictures here.  I know I am weird but that is OK...This is the beginning of his blog up to this time...enjoy
this is the cake, napkins and plates they had at the party.  cool


This is the cutout of Edward that is on our journey with us.   I was so happy about my Edward theme at my retirement party it was perfect
 
 
 
This is my Anna, they had fang teeth for us to play with.  It was crazy.  I miss you Anna
 
 
We spent our first night at a walmart parking lot in Broken Arrow, Ok and I had to take a picture of Edward in the motorhome. 
 
 Here is Edward at Bears Den in Grove, Ok at Grand Lake.  He was here during the Bassmaster Weekend.  He really enjoyed his two weeks here. 


 

 Here we are at Double D RV Park in Texola, Ok.   We were her for the night getting up early in the morning to head out to Albuquerque.    We had dinner at the Windmill Restaurant there in the park.  Good food.  People were very nice.  No one asked for my autograph.  Guess the town is just to small to have heard of my movies. 
 
Here is where we stayed in Albuquerque, it was very nice.  Like this town, I will come back here to visit longer later
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


 

 
 
 
 


 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment