Thursday, March 7, 2013

THURSDAY - A NEW DAY

Today is another beautiful day in Vegas.  Have I told you we love this place.  We thought it was raining early this morning, but when we got out of bed there was no evidence outside of it having rained.  It was weird. 

Today is the first time I used my washing machine.  You sure can't wash a lot at one time, but it is really nice to be able to do a load and not have to go to the laundry mat for everything.  I will go do jeans and towels cause they are bulky but everything else I can do here.  sweet...........

Thought I would share my breakfast with you this morning, wish you were here.  Grits, toast, fruit and milk. 

Well, again this wifi here in this park sucks.  It is terrible.  I want to post pictures but I can't maybe I can post some tomorrow. 

I might as well give up on trying to update my blog because I just can't get a connection.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

living the life...




No comments:

Post a Comment