Thursday, March 14, 2013

OUR LAST DAY IN VEGAS

Well today is the last day here in Vegas, I really hate to go but we are looking forward to going somewhere else.  There are so many places for us to explore that moving on is bitter sweet.  The big thing is we get to meet up with our friends Bill and Jeanne, we haven't seen them in a long time and really miss them.  Love you guys.

I don't know if it is the time change or not but I can't sleep past 5 am.  It is dark outside at that time.  lol  really, hopefully it will change here pretty soon.  Ron and Daisy sleep till 7 or 7:30.  I am so jealous. 

This will be a short post so I can get things ready to leave.  I will post again when we get to Lake Havasue. 
 
I believe I have forgotten to post a pic of me and edward I made when we first got here and I surely don't want you all to miss seeing him at this park..  I will take one of him as soon as we get set up in Lake Havasue...

 

Edward in Las Vegas,  I sure wish he would smile..

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous that you got to meet "Edward". Sounds like you are having a blast. We will be headed to Prescott Valley today for some camping with family members and then onto Congress, SKP park, for Bead Week. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you are having a good time also. Enjoy your Bead week. sound like lots of fun

    ReplyDelete