Wednesday, March 13, 2013

3/12/13

This was a busy day.  I ventured out by myself to go to my Weight Watchers class.  I found it and didn't get lost.  That for me, was a big deal.  Poor Ron was so afraid I would get lost and never find my way back to the coach again, but I fooled his butt...hehe  I hadn't been to a class in a month and I was happy that I didn't gain anything.  I was concerned since we have eaten out so much, but even though I haven't gone, I still have been eating good because of my diabetes.  I was doing so good before we sold the house, as I was walking at least 3 miles a day and some days 4 miles.  I have to get back in the habit of walking each day because it helps so much on my weight loss regiment.  I walked on the treadmill in the weight room today while I did my laundry.  I walked almost a mile and a half, not bad for my first day of getting back to it.  

Got the laundry done and that was a big deal.  I have a washing machine in the coach but it is small and I really don't want to do a small load every day, it is just as easy to wait a week and go to the laundry mat in the park and get it all done at once.  It is so nice and clean there.  Plus it gives me a chance to get some exercise done while I do it. 

Had to go to Walmart again and buy a few more groceries.  I am loving eat all my fruits and veggies.  Yummy...  After shopping we took a drive and went to some of the other RV parks around ours, I think ours is the best.  It is cleaner and just more taken care of.  I think I can be kinda a snob about where we stay, but that is OK -- it is our house and I want to feel good about where we park it.  lol  Not everyone can say that...hehe

Ron talked to Direct TV today about when we can start getting some local channels.  We haven't had any CBS NBC FOX or ABC since we have been here.  No local news, talk about being out of the loop.  We wanted to start receiving the west coast feed and we sent in our papers, but they told us because of where we have our motor home registered we can only receive the East coast feed.  They are saying when we are on the west coast we will get the east coast feed.  Crazy, why would I want the local info there and not in my backyard.  So frustrating.  We have to wait 10 days for the feed to start after they receive the papers we sent in.  That means we still have to wait until the 22nd.  I would bet all they have to do is flip a switch and it will happen.  They are driving us crazy.  You talk to someone and they give you different info as to what someone else has to say...

We are getting things situated in the motor home.  Moving things around and still purging things we don't want or need.  Getting a box of goodies ready to take to the office.  The lady said she would take them to her church for distribution to who might need them.  That makes me happy.  I am even giving up my little Christmas tree,  We decided we would just get a small one and some ornies for it each year and then give it away so we don't have to store it.  That works...

It is starting to get hot here - it is in the high 80's.  I checked the temp for Lake Havasue, AZ where we are going Thursday and it is going to be in the 90's while we are there.  whewwwwwwwww

Well I guess I will go for now...talk to you later.  miss you and wish you were here with us...

Living the life...................

No comments:

Post a Comment