Tuesday, June 11, 2013

MAY 4, 2013

Today was a wonderful day because we got good news from Leslie and Leland. I am so excited I can tell everyone this news. I am going to be Mimi to more grandchildren. My precious daughter my wonderful son-in-law are adopting 2 sisters. One is 5 and the other is 2. They have waited for such a long time to have a family and the girls are going to be in such a loving home.  Plus an extended family that will give them all the love in the world. Yeah I am such a happy Mimi.    Cannot wait to meet them. My heart is blessedfeeling wonderful.

No pictures yet and probably wont be able to post any until they are adopted which hopefully will be around December.  Then look out, you will be hollering at me to stop with all the pictures.  hehe

This now gives me 7 grandchildren, I am such a lucky MIMI.  Now I cant wait to see them. 

They get the girls on the 7th so Ron and I decided to sneak into Wagoner and surprise Leslie on the 9th.  We left California on the 7th and arrived into Tulsa late on the 8th and to their house on the 9th.  

When I knocked on Leslie's door, the look on her face was priceless.  I did it, she was so surprised.  That was a wonderful reunion of being with Leslie and her new girls and then to surprise Leland when he got back home.  It was a wonderful few days.  The girls are just absolutely precious and so beautiful.  Such a blended family they have.  It was hard to leave them and drive back to California.   We were only able to stay 4 days, not near long enough.

Got back to the park and stayed another couple days there and rested up.  We were so tired from our trip cause it was long and fast. 

Wish you were here...

living the retirement...

No comments:

Post a Comment