Tuesday, June 11, 2013

MAY 29, 2013

Today we left Fisherman's Retreat and moved to Pacific Dunes in Oceana, Ca.  It was a long drive and I hated going through  Los Angeles area.  The traffic was horrific, and we were not on it during rush hour--thank goodness.  Pacific Dunes is a wonderful park, it has 2 levels and we were up on the top level.  Dunes and ocean was around us.  It was a beautiful site and the weather was so nice.  We were here for a couple nights and we wish we could have stayed longer. 



We went into Pismo Beach and had dinner at Steamers.  Our dinner was wonderful and the view was beautiful.  Really enjoyed our date out. 

 






my dinner was so dang good.  I love fried shrimp
 
 We found an outlet mall and we walked it.  They just don't always have bargains...Check out this cool vending machine I saw, I loved it.  Wish I could bring it home to Leland, he would be a happy camper for sure. 
 
 
 
 

We hated to leave here..  
 
 
wish you were here...
 
living the retirement...


No comments:

Post a Comment