Tuesday, June 11, 2013

JUNE 9, 2013

We left at 8 so we could get an early start cause we had a good 5 hour drive ahead of us.  Yuck...I followed Ron into Ukiah so we could fill up the motorhome and the stations there were not easy to get in and out of pulling the car.  I had to take this pic as I thought it was funny.

 
 Hey big guy, wait for me. You forgot something. Hehe.
 
 
This drive was beautiful going thru the Redwoods, they are so big.  There were places where the sun couldn't even come thru the trees cause they were so big.  God sure does good work. 
 
 
 
 
we are now at our new park. Klamath River RV Park. It is really pretty, grassy areas and the river is right here. The only bad thing about it is AT&T doesn't have reception in this area. bummer. So if anyone needs to talk to me we will have to do it on facebook.  We had to buy internet but I don't care it is really nice here. Love it, it is so cool really it is cool only about 60 degrees. So much better than the 113 it was yesterday. I can handle this even without phone service. lol
 
As soon as we get some place where I have internet, I will post pictures of this park.  It is just beautiful around her.  You have the ocean, beach, redwoods, mountains, rivers all around us here.   Yesterday we were setting outside and Daisy was tied up enjoying the grass and outdoors when I saw a couple of Eagles flying over some trees at the end of the park.  I couldn't believe it.  They were so pretty.  I have to get new binoculars. 




4 comments:

  1. Seeing the Redwoods is on my bucket list! I can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patti!! How goes it, this is your test comment commin at you in full blown technicolor!
    (There is seriously something wrong with me today!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a test comment for you, Patti!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an incredibly beautiful area! Loving seeing the blog and the pictures. God DOES do beautiful work, doesn't He!

    ReplyDelete