Tuesday, June 11, 2013

MAY 31, 2013

Today we left Pacific Dunes and drove down the highway to Morgan Hill Resort.  It was a long 180 miles.  We will be here for a couple days.  It was an alright site, but there were cuckleburrs and I had to check Daisy every time she came back in from outside.  That was a pain...I hate those things. 

To get into this park there was a one lane bridge that you had to cross, creepy.  I don't like bridges.  The second day we were there, we went out to eat and when we came back, they were making us go in the back way because a big ole tree had fallen on a car right at the end of the bridge.  It couldn't be used until the tree was cut and moved.  Good thing they had it all taken care of because we left early the next morning.  I was creeped out going across it when we did leave. 

Oklahoma was hit with more F5 tornadoes the end of May.  They were devastating--loss of lives and homes.  So sad...  This is a picture of  one that struck close by the university where I worked. 

 
scary
 
 
 


Wish you were here...(I don't mean the tornado)  lol

living the retirement...

No comments:

Post a Comment