Tuesday, June 11, 2013

MAY 1, 2013

Today we left Cathedral Palms and drove to Cherry Valley RV Park in Cherry Valley, Ca.  It was less than 75 miles, I like that.  This is a nice park--it is a family park so there were a lot of kiddos here.  Taking Daisy for a walk was fun because the kids all loved her and she loved them also.  She would see them and they would start calling her name and running to her and she would just stop in her tracks and flip on her back.  They kiddos would love all over her and she was a happy camper for sure. 

We were in this park for a week.  We went into Temecula and shopped at Hobby Lobby.  Have I ever told you I love that place.  Had lots of fun there and bought my first knitting looms.  I started making hats and they are so much fun.  While we were there we went to SoupPlantation and enjoyed lunch.  love that place also. 

Was able to visit Bill and Jeanne in Hemet-love love love those awesome people. 

Well, I will write more later...

wish you were here

living the retirement

No comments:

Post a Comment