Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Palm Creek Golf & RV Resort in Casa Grande, Az 7-18 to 8-1-2016

Monday is the day we arrive in Casa Grande, Az, it is a nice size town.  Lots of places in this town much bigger than Benson, Az.  This park is beautiful and HUGE.  I thought it was hot in Benson,  hehe, it is even hotter here.  Every day has been over 100 more around 107.  In a couple days Friday and Saturday the high is 112.  There is no way, I like getting out in this heat.  YIKES!!!!!  Our spot is right across from the pool, laundry and dog run.  Good spot.  Hey, the dog run has GRASS, without cockleburs.  That is a blessing.  Daisy can get in there off least and just explore.  It is really nice and so close to our space.  They have a FRY grocery store here and I had never been in one before and it is so nice.  I love to check out new grocery stores.

I have taken some pictures that I will post now and will take more to post later.

 This is a happy me since we are at our destination.  Woohoo...
 Here is Ranger Bob taking us to our spot.  There are 2000ish spots here an our is 1364.  The sites are big and lots of room for the patio furniture but it is way too hot to set outside
 These statues are cool.  There is a mason jar on the bench.  I have to find out what they represent...
 These statues are around one of the ponds
 these buildings have spaces for the different activities that go on in the park.


just more spaces for the activities.

   dog run


hot tub

beautiful pool

rest rooms laundry and showers

lots of washers and dryers...



No comments:

Post a Comment