Thursday, April 11, 2013

MARCH 27 MOVING DAY TO INDIAN WATERS IN INDIO, CA

We were at Cathedral Palms RV Resort until the 27th.  It is a nice park and we had a good spot.  We are always ready to move on to the next resort to see what is happening there and what kind of trouble we can get into. 

Today we move to Indian Water RV Resort in Indio, Ca.  Our space number was 15, it was a good spot.  Here are some pictures of the park...

 
front entrance from the dog park...
 
 
where our space was.  sorry for dark picture
 
 
pretty park...
 
 
club house area
 
 

two pools and a hot tub...
 
 
 
such pretty flowers everywhere
 
wonderful dog park down the road from our space
 
 
Indio is a wonderful desert city.  There are so many shopping centers around.  Almost every corner is a shopping center with so many shops...We are excited because there is a Souplantation and a Sprouts Market.  I have not been able to learn my way around all the desert cities.  It seems like I am always getting lost, and thinking we are going the wrong way. 
 
When we were moving from Lake Havasu, I moved Daisy big tub of 40# dog food and hurt my back.  It is finally starting to feel a little better. I didn't do a good job of keeping up with my blog.  I will try to get better...
 
 


 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment