Wednesday, February 8, 2017

GULF COAST RV RESORT IN INGLIS, FL 10/29/16 TO 12/1/16

Left Mayo, Fl on 10/29 at 10:30 am to drive to Inglis, fl after we paid for our electric of $127.90 and got propane for the coach.  It is only an hour and a half drive to our new park.  Got set up here and made ourselves at home.
 the park was nice
 our home for a month
 life is rough
 the entrance to the park and our space was right where the camera is...
 this was Halloween, no kiddos so we ate the candy.  lol

the park had bikes we could check out to use so we had them for the month.  It is so fun being kids. lol

This was a nice park, but the bad thing about it was this:  Because of the hurricane, there was a infestation (not the correct word to use probably) of noseeum bugs and they LOVED me.  I had hundreds of bites and they drove me crazy-I know that is a short drive and I dont have to pack a lunch..
these were just the ones on my feet, I had them all over my body.  I am terrible about clawing my bites and getting them infected.  gross...

No comments:

Post a Comment